Rules & Policies GDPR European Directive 2016/679
● Rules for ad serving
● Holder of personal data processing
Following the consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable individuals can be processed. The "holder" of the processing of personal data protection is Marco Maccaroni.
● Place of data processing and data communication to third parties
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the headquarters of the data-treatment holder and are handled by the data controller. The collected data shall be communicated, if necessary, to the administrative offices of the partners selected by the data processor, to perform the services required or to be handled by those responsible for any maintenance operations. Personal information provided by users in the forms on the site to request the sending of information material (documents, newsletters, cd-roms, newsletters, reports, answers to questions, acts, measures, etc.) or to ask for advice, quotes or sector newsletters provided by our site are used for the sole purpose of performing the required service or performance and are communicated to our trading partners whenever necessary. The data-processing partner may contact the user who, by submitting his data, agrees to it. You may request the deletion of your data at any time, as indicated in the next paragraph on the Right of Interests.
● Data type and navigation data
Computer systems and software procedures for the operation of this website acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data whose transmission is implied in the use of Internet communication protocols. These are information that is not collected to identify users but which, through processing and association with data held by third parties, could allow you to identify users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the server request, file size obtained in response, numeric code indicating the response status of the server (good end, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. This data is used only for the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and for checking its proper functioning, but is deleted immediately after processing. Data may be used to determine liability for hypothetical cybercrime for site damage. Save this eventuality, web contact data does not persist for more than seven days.
● Cookies Data: Cookies Policy
● What is the Cookies Policy
● What are Cookies?
Cookies are unique identifiers, usually composed of small strings of text or code. Normally cookies are stored on your device or in your browser and send certain information to those who sent the cookie. Cookies also mean a wider range of technologies: web beacon, clear gifs, pixels and the like. Owners cookies are cookies that are transmitted from the site or app. Third-party cookies are cookies transmitted by third parties, other than the data-processing proprietor.
● Purpose of using Cookies
Cookies are used to better understand how applications and websites work and to optimize online and mobile experiences. Cookies allow a party transmitting a cookie to analyze the performance of a web site or mobile app, identify anonymous users anonymously, and remember their preferences, to understand whether a computer or device (and probably its user) has already visited the website and provides personalized advertising. When browsing our site some information is automatically acquired for statistical or informational purposes to allow for better service. Such information could allow the visitor to be identified. Among these information are: the IP address of the resource Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) required for the time and date of the request The operating system typology, browser used, screen resolution, and other technical information.
● Types of Cookies Used on the Site
Our site uses mainly five types of cookies:
1. Cookies Operably Required These cookies are essential for site operation and allow the user to use it. By deactivating these cookies, the site will not work properly.
2. Performance Cookies These cookies collect information about how visitors use the site and track the performance of the site itself. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are most visited, track traffic to our site, and compile analytical information in anonymous form. Performance cookies can also be used to locate and correct site operating issues.
3. Functional Cookies These cookies are used to recognize and remember user preferences. For example, functional cookies could use information such as your location to provide you with access to a site-specific version of your city or region.
5. Using Flash Cookies The web site can use Adobe Flash Player to offer some multimedia content. On most computers, the program is installed by default. If you use some of these content, Google Analytics stores additional data on your computer, also known as Flash Cookies (or Local Share Objects) with which the holder can know how many times a certain audio / videos, the number of people who use it until the end, and how many people close it before the end. Learn how to remove or disable Flash cookies at http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security. Please note that limiting and / or deleting the use of this kind of flash cookies may undermine the functions available for Flash-based applications.
● External systems that are used to obtain statistics on the site
● How to Avoid Cookies
You can avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or by disabling the part that manages and controls cookies directly. Check your browser settings for more detailed information. You can also visit the www.aboutcookies.org site for information on how to handle / delete cookies based on what type of browser you are using. To delete cookies from your smartphone / tablet Internet browser, refer to the device's user manual.
● Cookies in e-mail
Our e-mails may contain cookies that tell us if you have opened them and if you have clicked on any links in them. Cookies used in our e-mails to track these behaviors are unique to each e-mail and are not stored by your computer or mobile device.
● Behavior in case of doubt
● Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit, and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to respond to the requests as well as any other personal data included in the mail. Summary information specs will be progressively reported or displayed on site pages prepared for special services on request.
● Faculty in providing the data
For the sake of completeness it should be noted that in some cases (not related to the ordinary management of this site) the Judicial Authority and the Guarantor for Privacy may request news and information pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 for the control of data processing personal. In such cases, data communication is mandatory.
● Treatment Mode
Personal data is handled with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are activated to prevent loss of data, unauthorized use and unauthorized access.
● Rights of the interested parties